2500 yds
Well, if anyone had told me a year ago that I would spend an hour and a half in the pool swimming, I would have been quite skeptical. Tonight I did put in my 2500 yards in 1:25 (one hour, 25 minutes). The last 500 was a cooldown and I took that pretty easy. But, my lap time was about 90+ seconds average, putting my "race" distance time at about 55 minutes. That is without the addition of other people swimming all around me or the advantage of the wetsuit.
Who knows? I think I'll make it.
Tomorrow is Teddy's wrestling banquet, so I'll have to do a morning workout if it is going to get done. So - better go to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Rosie
Who knows? I think I'll make it.
Tomorrow is Teddy's wrestling banquet, so I'll have to do a morning workout if it is going to get done. So - better go to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Rosie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home