No Swim and/or Bike
Until I'm feeling better, I will probably skip most of my bike/swim cross-training. I will try to get 3-4 runs a week in, and do a swim or bike when I can work it in. If this is just a summer cold, hopefully I'll be over it in the next two weeks. And the rest will be just as good as trying to cross-train.
Guess what? I'm going to take a tent and put it up in my sister's backyard for this July 4th race. It just feels right to sleep in a tent for a race. Silly, I know. But, I thought it would be fun. If the weather prediction is rain, I'm sure Christine will let me come inside. Besides, my daughter might be able to join us, so we could share the tent. I don't think my mom is interested in sleeping outside... :)
So, I guess I'll try to make a nice late dinner for my hubby for when he gets home from class around 9:00 tonight.
Signing off.
Guess what? I'm going to take a tent and put it up in my sister's backyard for this July 4th race. It just feels right to sleep in a tent for a race. Silly, I know. But, I thought it would be fun. If the weather prediction is rain, I'm sure Christine will let me come inside. Besides, my daughter might be able to join us, so we could share the tent. I don't think my mom is interested in sleeping outside... :)
So, I guess I'll try to make a nice late dinner for my hubby for when he gets home from class around 9:00 tonight.
Signing off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home