Monday, September 18, 2006

bike maintenance EXCO

I've finished my second class of Basic Bicycle Maintenance. I feel confident I can change a tire and repair a flat. It's fun. Odd being the "middle-age" student, but pretty fun. Just trying not to be the "experienced" elder. As a mechanic, I am a novice.

The toughest part is waiting around until 7:00 pm to go to class. I was hoping to ride my bike, but the weather did not cooperate. I know I can ride in the rain, but not when I don't HAFTA.

Trying to figure out a fitness schedule. Looking at the time, it is obvious that a 6 am class at the rec center is not realistic. Tired as I am, it is difficult to think about bed before 11.

So, at any rate. I'm still trudging along.

See ya'all!
Rosie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home