Monday, October 30, 2006

12 mile bike - beautiful day

Got a bit over 60 today. I took my bike and did a ride after work before my bike maintenance class. Beautiful day, and a tail-wind on the return trip. Took me about 53 minutes.

At class, we worked on the headset - you know the front tube attached to fork and the handlebars. My bike's mechanism is different, but I'm working on an old 70's steel bike. Fun, and not too frustrating of a class. Not like tube repair with a tube that has 3+ adjacent holes in it :)

It's worth my time.

Choirs tomorrow. Supposed to somewhat nice. Maybe I'll Exerstride at lunch. I'll have to check the forecast.

Our porch will be dark for trick or treat night, for the first time since we moved here. Pat is teaching, I have choirs and Teddy is working. Oh well, you do what you can do.

Well, it's late - gotta read, check my planner and hit the hay.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home